Terms and Conditions
- Notice by Email. Any changes to Terms & Conditions will be advised in writing by email.
- Initial Payment. Initial payment must be made in full at the time of booking by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only). A pro rata amount will be charged for the first month.
- Participation. Participation in the program is subject to full payment being received in advance. Members who have not provided full payment in advance will not be guaranteed a position in the program and their enrolment may be cancelled.
- Telephone Enrolments. Telephone enrolments will be accepted with full payment at the time of booking.
- Departure. An enrolment may be cancelled after the minimum subscription of one month by completing a departure request form via the customer portal. To be cancelled the following month, notice must be received by the 25th of the current month. Departure request forms received after the 25th day of the current month will not take effect until the month after.
- Session Transfers. Any session transfer request (i.e. change of day or time) is subject to availability.
- Make-up sessions. Customers are issued 8 make-up sessions per 12 months
- Make-up sessions must be administered by customers via the online customer portal.
- Customers must notify absence via the online customer portal to receive a make-up.
- Notification of absence can be completed a minimum of 1 hour prior to the start of the lesson time, and a maximum of 8 weeks prior to the date of the lesson.
- Make-up sessions are only available to be booked a maximum of 8 weeks after the class date has passed. No extensions will be granted.
- Make-up sessions can be booked up to 7 days in advance only.
- Medical certificates are not required.
- No extensions will be granted for unused make-ups.
- If you do not attend your scheduled lesson (and notify absence as outlined above) you forfeit your lesson entirely.
- Make-up sessions cannot be rescheduled.
- Extended medical absences (3+ weeks) will be reviewed by Management on a case-by-case basis.
- All make-up sessions automatically reset annually on 1st January.
- Class Timetable. Every effort will be made to adhere to the timetable but Ezyswim reserves the right to change, consolidate or alter sessions as necessary.
- Change of Details. Customers are responsible for updating and maintaining their own details via the customer portal. Ezyswim will not be held responsible for out of date contact or debit details.
- Returned Automatic Payments. If any amount payable for your enrolment is not paid on the due date, for example due to insufficient funds or incorrect details, a second attempt to process payment will automatically occur 4 days later. If payment is still unsuccessful, participation for the program may be suspended. An administration fee will apply for each returned payment.
- Alternate Payment. At venues where alternate payment is accepted with conditions and additional fees, members are required to pay the monthly enrolment fees in advance between the 1st and 7th of the month. If full payment is not received by this time your position in the program is not guaranteed. Alternate payment customers must pay online, each month via the Customer Portal by visiting www.ezyswim.com.au.
- No Refunds. All payments are non-refundable and enrolments are non-transferable.
- Use of the Venue. Children must not be left at the Venue without active parent or guardian supervision. Use of the Venue is subject to Terms and Conditions of Entry, Pool Rules and Swimming Hygiene Requirements. Ezyswim reserves the right to refuse participation to any person, including members, and has the right to cancel your enrolment without warning or notice due to any breach of these terms and conditions, or for any other reason management may decide such as equipment damage or health and safety risks.
- Swimming Caps. Caps are compulsory for swimmers aged over 2 ½ who participate in Learn-to-Swim and Squad sessions.
- Pro Rata Payments. Where a month is shortened by a Public Holiday or Holiday Break, a pro-rata monthly calculation will apply for this month.
- Public Holidays: There are no classes conducted on Public Holidays.
- Photo / Film Consent. I consent to my / my children’s involvement in promotional programs related to Ezyswim Learn-To-Swim and Squads program. This may include still and video photography which will become the property of Ezyswim and Aquatic Leisure Management. I approve the use of these photographs / film in association with the Ezyswim Program and Aquatic Leisure Management. Should I wish to remove my consent from this I understand that I need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatic Payment Service Agreement
This document outlines our service commitment to you, in respect of the Direct Debit Request arrangements made between you and Ezyswim Bankstown (User ID 316789).
It sets out your rights, our commitment to you and your responsibilities to us together with where you should go for assistance.
Initial terms of the arrangement
In terms of the Direct Debit Request arrangements made between us and agreed to by you, we undertake to periodically debit your nominated account for the agreed amount for your membership fee.
- The first drawing under this Direct Debit arrangement will occur on the 5th day of the following month.
- If any drawing falls due on a non-business day, it will be debited to your account on the next business day following the scheduled drawing date.
- We will give you at least 14 days notice in writing when changes to the initial terms of the arrangement are made. Please note all correspondence will be by email.
- If you wish to discuss any changes to the initial terms, please contact our customer service team on 1300 11 7946
If you want to make changes to the drawing arrangements, you can do so by logging onto the Online Customer Portal. Drawing arrangements can be found under My Profile > My Account.
Please note that all changes to your Direct Debit Request must be completed online via the portal. These changes may include:
- Updating Direct Debit details; or
- Cancelling the Direct Debit Request completely.
- In the event of a dispute you will be required to provide a copy of your bank statement/credit card statement.
- If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, we encourage you to take the matter up directly with us by contacting our customer service team during business hours on 1300 11 7946.
- If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute, contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim within 5 business days (for claims lodged within 12 months of a disputed drawing) or within 30 business days (for claims lodged more than 12 months after the disputed drawing).
- You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
Your Commitment to Us
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- Your nominated account can accept direct debits (your financial institution can confirm this); and
- That on the drawing date there is sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account; and
- That you advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
- All changes to personal, bank account & credit card details must be updated by you, in the online Customer Portal
If your drawing is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, we will contact you requesting immediate payment and an additional administration fee will apply. Your membership will be suspended until such time as payment is received.