Customer Service Charter
We believe in providing you, the customer, with great personal service, innovative programs and safe, clean venues. But more than that, at an Ezyswim venue you and your family will feel welcome. A friendly smile, familiar face and trusted reputation are what have been attracting customers to us since 1979.
Our Commitment to you
To professionally deliver quality aquatic, leisure and venue management services for the benefit of the community and maintain the highest possible standards in the aquatic industry.
What you can expect from us
- We treat our customers fairly and courteously in a consistent and ethical manner.
- We are willing to assist you and be responsive to your needs.
- We aim to give you face to face assistance upon your arrival at the counter service point.
- We will respond to any telephone message within 1 working day.
- We will acknowledge or reply to your written communications within 2 working days of receipt.
- We will meet agreed deadlines for the completion of your request.
- We use your feedback to improve our services.
You can access opening hours and prices through our web sites.
How you can help us improve our services
We are grateful for any feedback relating to your experience with Ezyswim, be it a complaint, suggestion or compliment. By supplying us with information about your experience, we are better able to improve and tailor our services to meet your expectations and provide you with a satisfying and enjoyable aquatic experience. You can do this by:
- Talking to our venue team about your feedback.
- Completing a written Feedback Form at the venue or mailing it to PO Box 500 Manly NSW 1655.
- Calling our Support Office on 1300 11 SWIM (7946) between 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday to speak with a Customer Service Manager.
- Sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
We have a procedure to deal with formal complaints:
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 working days of receipt. An investigation will take place and the Customer Service Manager will advise you of the outcome as soon as possible.
- All formal complaints are recorded.
Evaluation of our performance
- We continuously monitor our performance of service and review and evaluate any complaint and/or feedback against our service charter.
- We will implement improvements of our services based on the above.