Our new online booking system now makes it easier for you to get your kids started in their swimming lessons! Please ensure you read through the information below before clicking here to enrol.
- Our program is a year-round program, so when enrolling, the class you choose will start within the next 7 days. For example, if today is Monday and it is 9am, and you choose a Monday 3pm class, your lessons will start at 3pm the same day. Ezyswim does not do refunds or credits so please choose carefully.
- All lessons must be paid for at time of booking, using a credit or debit card, or a bank account. A pro-rata amount will automatically be calculated for the remaining lessons in the month.
- All ongoing fees are charged via direct debit on the 5th business day of the month.
- If your child has not had swimming lessons before, or they are still unable to swim independently, you are able enrol them into the level that is appropriate for their age:
- B1 (parent and baby level) – 6 months – 15 months
- B2 (parent and baby level) – 16 months – 23 months
- B3 (parent and baby level) – 24 months – 30 months
- Starfish – 30 months – 36 months
- Tadpole – 3 – 4 years
- WSC – 5 years and older
- If your child has had swimming lessons before, and they can swim independently 5m on their front and back, you should enrol them into an assessment level. Please note that all assessments are free and only take approximately 5 minutes. You will be advised immediately after the assessment, the most appropriate level for your child.
Please click here to start your enrolment with us! Detailed steps can be found below should you require assistance.
- Enter your first and last name and your preferred contact email address, and then click next. Note: you will require access to this email address to finalise your enrolment.
- Fill in all your contact details on the form, as well as emergency contact details. Note: the emergency contact should be different to the initial contact details.
- Check that all the information you have entered is correct, and then click confirm registration.
- You will then be directed to our customer portal. Simply log in using the email address you provided on the previous page. Your initial password will be swimming. You will receive an access code via email that you will need to enter to change your password. Note: our Customer Portal User Guide can be found here to assist you in navigating the portal.
- Once inside the portal, click on Student Profiles, found under the Classes menu item.
- Click ‘Add Student’ and fill in all the required details.
- Repeat step 6 for any additional students you have.
- Click on Browse Classes, also found under the Classes menu item. Note: this page may take a small amount of time to load, please be patient with it.
- On the left hand side, you can filter your classes by level, day, teacher and time. Filter down to the appropriate level (see above if you require assistance with this), and preferred day. This will show you all classes that we have available on that day.
- Should you find a class (or classes) that are suitable, simply click the green Book button next to the selected class.
- Check the tick box next to the student/s you wish to enrol into the selected class and press Add to Cart.
- To finalise your booking, click View Cart. This will show you all the classes you have selected. Once you have checked these, please ensure you read through and agree to all the terms and conditions.
- You will then be prompted to pay by credit card or bank account. These details will be used to pay your pro-rata amount for the remainder of the month, as well as being automatically added to your profile as your ongoing payment method. Note: your ongoing payment method can be updated at any time. Please see the Customer Portal User Guide for more information.
- Once payment has been processed, you will be redirected to a confirmation page, as well as receiving a confirmation email to the email address you provided us.
Should you have any questions regarding enrolling, please do not hesitate to come and see us in store, or contact us by phone at 1300 11 7946, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.